We’re looking for San Diego’s “COOL Companies!”
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN THROUGH MAY 31!
San Diego Venture Group will choose 25 of San Diego’s “COOL Companies” to appear at Venture Summit 2013 on Friday, July 12. From small garage shops to larger companies, “the COOL” will be selected to show the world what is happening in San Diego! This is your chance to show your stuff to over 600 attendees.
No long essays, no five year forecasts, no inflated bios from advisors you don’t listen to! All you need to do is tell us, in 50 words or less, why your company is COOL!
2012 COOL Companies included NuLEDs, Synthetic Genomics, Embarke, Everyone Counts, MOGL, Takelessons.com, Tealium, MD Revolution, Organovo, Pathway Genomics and Gunnar Optiks.
COOL Companies will get a display table at Venture Summit, a pre-event networking reception, an annual membership in SDVG and many other cool benefits! (details below)
Cool Companies Showcase
When: Friday, July 12, 2013 - 7:30am – noon
Where: Hilton Bayfront Hotel, San Diego, CA
Cost: Complimentary Admission for one representative, $40 for each additional
Why: To show the world what you are all about!
What: You share an 8’ table with another company, show your stuff, set-up a display. What you do with 10 square feet of space is up to you!
Questions? Please email Nicole
Additional “Cool Companies” Benefits
- Opportunity for Cool Companies to display at one of the SDVG Meetings
- Use of Cool Companies logo on selected company website – link to SDVG
- One Complimentary San Diego Venture Group annual membership
- Featured on the SDVG website
- Seat at Speakers Table during selected SDVG Meeting when displaying
- Cool award for your office! (or Starbucks table)